Karnataka Common Entrance Exam is state level exam for professional courses like engineering, agriculture, medical and pharmacy in the Karnataka state. The candidates who have the passion for fulfilling their dream career in professional courses must apply online for KCET 2018 to make an entry. The KCET 2018 Admission process is carried out by the Karnataka examination authority every year. The board conducts the common test for providing the admission in various governments, private and other affiliated colleges in the state. Now candidates can fill the KCET 2018 Application Form from February to March 2018. Candidates can book their entry by appearing for the written exam. It is going to hold in various parts of the state. We also inform the applicants to check the KCET notification booklet and read it carefully to get the details information about the admission process.
KCET 2018 Online Registration Form
This is the very crucial process in the admission procedure. The candidates who have to send their application form before the last date will be allowed for the written exam and other steps. It seems to be the entry pass for the whole admission structure. The board expects the KCET Online Form from the aspirants to attain their ambition. The authority will check the registrations forms and declares the eligible contender's list on the website to participate in the written exam. The uncompleted and missing documents in the online application will be treated as unfit to attend the procedure as per the board rules and regulations.
How to Fill Karnataka CET Application Form 2018
- You can check the KCET 2018 Website using the official link of the board as mentioned in the notification booklet.
- Then you need to click on the application page to start your process.
- Enter your identities like name, email id, number, and father and mother name to complete the initial stage.
- Now candidates can fill out the other important columns in the KCET Online form with relevant documents supports.
- Mention your educational status of previously studied with institution name; Mark scored, register number.
- you can upload the scan copy of original documents, passport size photo, signature and upload it.
- Move to the online transaction page to pay the exam fees using the online mode.
- Then check your online form once and make sure that everything has filled on your application form.
- Now press the submit option in the online page to finish the process.
KCET 2018 Exam Fees
The applicants will inform to pay the exam fees along with online registration. The fee will non-refunded scheme.
Fee for General and OBC: Rs.650/-
Fee for SC/ST: Rs.500/-
KCET Application Form 2018 :- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/kcet-application-form/
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/